The following button allows you to test a version of the interface you'll use to watch programs. This test confirms all of your current settings will allow you to use the functionalities provided. Please navigate through the tabs, checkpoints, and video to ensure all features are working on your computer.
For the best viewing experience, ensure your computer meets the requirements listed below.
We recommend a broadband network connection for the most enjoyable experience. You can check your speeds at speedtest.net.
The system requirements to view this stream and associated technologies are listed below.
- Operating System: Windows XP or newer
- Browser: Internet Explorer 10 or above, Mozilla Firefox 3.4 and above, Google Chrome
- Hardware: An Intel Based Mac
- Operating System: Mac OS 10.6 and above
- Browser: Safari 4 and above, Mozilla Firefox 3.4 and above, Google Chrome
- Browser: Mozilla Firefox 3.4 and above, Google Chrome
- iOS version 5 or greater
- Android version 3 or greater
- Flash Browser Plug-in or HTML5-compatible Browser
- Abila Freestone delivers programs in both Flash and HTML5 formats, so no Flash plug-in is required with access to an HTML5- compatible browser/device
- Microsoft Silverlight
- Click here to verify or download and install the Silverlight plugin
How do I verify Flash is installed?
Verify your installation by visiting the Flash installation page.
What Flash self-help support options are available?
Adobe offers a full Flash support center on their site where you can search, ask questions and get answers to all your needs related to Flash. Click here to visit the Adobe Flash support center.
What if I don't or can't have Flash installed on my system/device?
Abila Freestone delivers in both Flash and HTML5, so no Flash plug-in is required with access to an HTML5-compatible browser/device.
Is my browser HTML5 compatible?
Due to the complex nature of HTML5 support, please visit this page to confirm your browser's HTML5 video and audio compatibility. H.264 video and AAC audio must be supported.
Why aren't the PDF materials loading?
Errors can occur when trying to open larger PDF files directly within the web browser window. Please try the following:
- Right-click on the link to the PDF and choose 'Save Target as' (Internet Explorer) or 'Save Link As' (Firefox)
- Choose (and remember) a location to save the file on your computer system
- The web browser should indicate once the file has been downloaded and may provide a link to open the file. Alternatively, open 'My Computer' and browser the folder where the file was saved and open the file
Why do I hear an echo?
The most likely cause of an echo is having multiple webcast windows/tabs open. Please check your task bar area (open programs) and your web browser windows/tabs for duplicate running webcast streams and close any extra windows/tabs.
What is Microsoft Silverlight?
Silverlight is a cross-browser, cross-platform (Mac OS, Windows) and cross-device browser plug-in that helps companies design, develop and deliver applications and experiences on the Web. Installed as a free browser plug-in approximately 4MB in size, in less than 10 seconds, Silverlight enables a new class of rich, safe, secure and scalable cross-platform experiences.
Silverlight installation is fast and effortless for customers on both Mac OS and Windows platforms today.
Which platforms and browsers will Silverlight 3 support?
Silverlight will support all major browsers on both Mac OS X and on Windows. Particular care is being taken to account for differences in platform and browser capabilities to ensure a consistent experience including experiences on Firefox, Safari, and Internet Explorer.
How do I verify Silverlight is installed?
Verify your installation by visiting the Silverlight installation page.
What Silverlight self-help support options are available?
Microsoft offers a full Silverlight support forum on their site where you can search threads, ask questions and get answers to all your needs related to Silverlight. Click here to visit the Microsoft Silverlight forum.
What is Microsoft Office Live Meeting?
Microsoft Office Live Meeting is a commercial subscription-based web conferencing service operated by Microsoft.
What are the difference between versions?
- Office Live Meeting Client (Windows-based client) - The Windows-based meeting client is a full-featured Windows program that is installed and run from the end user's computer. Office Live Meeting users with Windows-based computers should use the Windows-based meeting client because it offers features that are not available with Office Live Meeting Web Access.
- Office Live Meeting Web Access (Web-based client) - Office Live Meeting Web Access (MWA) is a Java™ based alternative for users of the Office Live Meeting service who cannot install or run the Windows-based meeting client, usually because their computer runs an operating system that is not compatible with the Windows-based meeting client, such as Linux or Apple Macintosh, or their PC is locked down and does not allow installation of new software.
How do I verify Microsoft Office Live Meeting is installed?
Verify your installation by visiting the Webinar test.
What Microsoft Office Live Meeting self-help support options are available?
Microsoft offers a full Live Meeting support forum on their site where you can search threads, ask questions and get answers to all your needs related to Live Meeting. Click here to visit the Microsoft Office Live Meeting forum.
Why is my video/audio constantly buffering?
You will need a broadband connection to view this program. We recommend speeds of 500kbps for download and 100kbps for upload. You can check your speeds at speedtest.net.
If you can, plug your computer directly into the internet using an ethernet cord.